RE: [NetEpic ML] Core rules polls

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:40:18 -0400

Hi!

<shrug> cards I don't mind since it balances things out, although the
problems with chaos are more a questions of organization (too wide a
selection without restrictions-we'll change that). Free units however
are too much. I'd rather give the avatar to a Eldar force as a leader IF
it was a large force 4000-5000 points of something like that. As it
stands now you just get it free be it 10 points or 100000.

Peter