[NetEpic ML] Re: Epic Rules

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:52:43 -0600

Hi!

Your conversions are very interesting and look like a lot of fun, It will
take some time to digest, but I will post comments shortly, theres an
intereting core rules there, we'll need to trim some of the fat since it has
a little too many details that on the surface look redundant, but we'll see
after some testing.

Cool work keep it up!!

Peter

> You are more than welcome to download them, convert and re-upload them.
Since it