Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Standarized weapons

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:48:10 +0000

>1. Bolters- there are the hand held infantry weapons. They should all be
>50cm range, no save modifier a 5+ "to hit" and one attack dice

rename it "Infantry weapons" or similar.

>2. Vehicle mounted bolter- has shorter range 15 cm a "to hit" of 6+, no
>save modifier and one attack dice.
>
>There might be some that think that vehicle mounted "bolters" should
>just give way to a heavy bolter, which exist in net epic (but not the
>original rules). They have a 25cm range, no save modifier a "to hit" of
>5+ and one attack dice. An improvement, but not overpowering.

I'd propably say 25 cm but still hit on a 6. Otherwise superheavies get too
hard

>3. Lascannons- Too many definitions for this. ALL should be one attack
>dice, range of 75cm, "to hit" 5+ and -1 save modifier

Rename the landraiders guns "Linked lascannon"

>4. Battlecannons- probably the most varied of all, the stats for this
>are all over the place. They all should be, one attack dice, 4+ "to
>hit", range 75cm and -2 save modifier.

Agree

5. Autocannon. 75 cm. 4+ to-hit. (rate of fire) but no save mod.
Makes the predator and sentinel a little more interesting.
Just a suggestion though

Weasel