Unit Point Costs

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 09:03:40 -0400

I've just read Incoming! #1 - specificly the Points Cost Formula by S.
Birol Akmeric. Very nice article, as it appeals to my enjoyment of a
mathematical justification for just about everything. I had a few
questions, though.

First, the included Excel spreadsheeds don't cover all of the examples
given. Does anyone know where I can obtain calculations for all units? I'd
very much like to avoid doing it myself.

Second, I was wondering if anyone else had done a similar thing - breaking
down unit statistics and costs. If you have, would you be willing to share
your work with me? My attempt is already available in the File section if
you're interested.

Thank you.
-Yar