My project for putting magnets on GW Epic titan weapons:

From: maksimsmelchak <Max200_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 21:04:58 -0000

Look at my project for putting magnets on GW Epic titan weapons:

http://www.geocities.com/andyskinner.geo/epic/titan/titan.html

I bought the magnets from Radio Shack, and they come two to a pack
for $1.59.

Someone recently posted a link for buying magnets (in a usenet
discussion about the game Ronin, which does something similar to what
I did), and these look much like what I bought, but are 15 cents each.

http://www.wondermagnet.com/dev/magnet48.html

One Warlord titan uses magnets:
4 weapons points on body (2 above, 2 below)
4 for arms (one on each end of two arms)
So 8 per titan (though the arms are optional on some weapons)

A reaver has 3 weapon points and no arms.

Warhound (I haven't tried this) has 2.

I'd like to arm two more warlords, a reaver or two (can't remember
what I've done already), and _maybe_ redo my warhounds. So I'll need
24 or so, and will probably get some extra. That's $4.50, but postage
would be more than that.

Shipping is a significant proportion of the cost of these things.
Anybody want to get some? I'd order a bunch, you could get some and
pay the 15 cents per magnet plus shipping to you (cheap in the US)
plus a small portion of the shipping to me (not much--I'll pay most
of that).

If these are as strong as the Radio Shack ones, you can (carefully)
pick up a plastic titan by its weapon.

Let me know if you want me to order some for you. I'd probably be
able to send in the US for less than $2--they're tiny.

Andy.