Re: RE: [NetEpic ML] Unit Point Costs

From: <drklrd_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 07:09:12 -0700

One suggestion on the unit stat tables. (I've ben reading lots of these posts but not having the experience most of you have i haven't made any comments.

As a new player I constantly thunb through my printed rule book to figure out how to play with each unit. When designing the state tables at the end of the book I would suggest looking at it from the perspective that these table will be printed out and used as playing aids by less experienced players. Rather than attempted to crame everything on to one page it would speed up play if I had several printed sheet and could look for a specific units stats easier. Also alternating the lines with color makes it easier to read across a table with lots of data.

On Sun, 12 May 2002 10:32:13 -0400 Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...> wrote:

>I think Birol's the only one to do it in that way and even that case
>does not cover all the existing abilities.
>
>It would be nice to have a updated one, wink, wink, hint, hint.....
>
>Peter

*sigh* I was afraid of that. Guess I know what I'll be spending my copious
spare time doing for the next few days. *grin* On a related point, I
heartily support the idea of unit stat summaries at the end of each army book.
-Yar