RE: [NetEpic ML] The Crimson Fists Marine Chapter Proposal (Long)

From: Millett, George <George.Millett_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 16:45:03 +0100

 It is from the 'Fluff Bible' I think it hails back to the Rogue Trader
 days.

Some of it, yes (the destruction of the fortress-monastery by a faulty
missile and the homeworld), but the crusade thingy was new to me and the age
of apostasy didn't exist in the 40k timeline back in the RT days.

--->The age of Apostasy was brought in with the 2nd Ed Assassins and SOB
codices though some of it I don't recognise either in 2nd or 3rd (sorry for
mentioning it) Particularly the ritual with the chapter masters cause as far
I was aware Dorn took a lot of the legion and attacked a world that the Iron
warriors had invaded and tried to take it back almost self destructing the
Imperial fists and the Black Templars just went off on a crusade.