Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] Standarized weapons

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 21:05:12 +0000

>Lasguns and Bolters also have the same stats, and noone thinks about
>changing either. Why don't we leave Autocannon as is. If it works it
>doesn't need to fix.

the difference is that with lasguns, bolters and shuriken catapults..theres
no real alternative since they are "basic" weapons.

With heavier guns theres more scope, and the autocannon performs a vastly
different role in 40K than the lascannon does, whereas a bolte rand a lasgun
is the same, just different strengths

>Albet

Weasel

How many lives will be taken today?