RE: [NetEpic ML] Possible Necron vehicles

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:39:32 +0300

Or maybe they have the memory (mis)handling system of WinCrash ME. Apparently it seldom releases virtual memory that is no longer needed. Free hard disk space evaporates really fast.

Slann Mage: "Advance to the point 245t6b99"

Necron Warrior: "Insufficient hard disk space to carry out the operation requested. Try closing some applications to free memory. Available choices: close combat module, ranged combat module, leg drivers, arm drivers, battle logic module, visual sensor drivers, audio sensor drivers."

Slann Mage <sighs and takes a new hard disk from a huge sack and straps it onto the Necron warrior who is already covered with jury-rigged hard disks>: "Oh well, at least they give some additional armor protection. Now as I was saying..." ;)

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.