Re: [NetEpic ML] RE: Unit Point Costs

From: Rune Karlsen <rune.karlsen6_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:34:26 +0200

Hi,

Its not just a matter of weighting some characteristics and making a cost.
Some characteristics become good because of other characteristics.
Like say, +4 CAF isnt a great advantage in a unit which can move max
10cms per turn, but if it had 30cms, the CAF would suddenly start
to matter. Likewise, a 25cm weaponsrange isnt much, but if you hit
on a 3+, and have 30 move, its pretty darn good.

Rune