[NetEpic ML] Re: Gargants and their Balls

From: Brian Evans <Evans.Brian_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:11:37 -0500

I am most interested in Epic Space Marines/Titan Legions. I would very much
like NetEpic to be more like the former two.

No spotters in ESM/TL.
Normal infantry had no saves in ESM/TL, kept the game deadly.
All titans of the same class were the same cost in ESM/TL. Titan weapons
were not considered for cost in ESM/TL.
One-Shot Missiles were limited by availability in ESM/TL.
No separate Flyer phase with all the flyer sub-phases in ESM/TL. Flyers
were just another unit on the battlefield, they just had high movement
rates.
You could only shoot at a charging unit if you had First Fire in ESM/TL.
Titans could be hurt by infantry in ESM/TL. Take massive losses, but swarm
attacks could work.
Did have a separate psychic phase in ESM/TL.