RE: Re[2]: [NetEpic ML] 5.0 review

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:53:55 -0400

Hi!

All to true, that's why I don't like being dogmatic with the rules and
give as many alternatives as possible, people will use what they like
and not what they don't.

You do mention something important, "atmosphere" and that's why I want
to make "net epic gold" something with fluff and pictures to catch that
lovable atmosphere.

Peter