Re[2]: [NetEpic ML] 5.0 review

From: Christian Danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 14:38:29 +0200

hi darius,
the same with me -
we mainly use 4.1 - but some of my play-friends are really big fans of
the 2nd ed. and with them we combine both - 2nd ed. and netepic
updates.
thats what everbody can choose for himself -
the rules are no religion, take what you and your opponent needs -
thats how we do it.

i often have a look at 2n ed. stuff - even still buy stuff of it on
ebay, but that has also to do with the atmosphere these books give to
you, cause then - while reading i realize how needfull the further
developments of netepic are -
flyer-rule for example...
or the titan rules...

--