[NetEpic ML] R: The Glory Days of SM/TL

From: stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:01:26 +0100

Yes there was a psyker phase in Titan Legion just before the first fire
phase. IMHO it was a good think because gave a psyker a real edge over non
psykers, specially I remember in the case of warlock titans that could cast
witch sight that gave them a -1 shot modifier. Now it can cast the same
spell only during his fire turn, normally the advance phase and this leave
it vulnerable to first fire units.

Stefano Andreoni

> They did? Wow it's been a long time, have to break out my books again. I
> don't remember a psyker phase EVER being in any of the Epic games, even
E40K