[NetEpic ML] Re: Titan Legions of Doom!

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 23:22:17 -0800

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
> My take on shields.
<snip>
> Why not simply double the number of shields used now by titans and
> pretorians, but make them reduce by the hitting weapon's saving throw
> modifier.
<snip>

Good idea. And if all the weapons had 1 attack dice it would work fine. but
as it stands you could really hose over Titans by hitting them with multiple
attack dice (imagine how many Titans you could OBLITERATE in just ONE firing
from a Plasma Annihilator using this rule!!

Another example: Tempest Lasers! This would take out half the shields on a
Warlord if it hit with both attack dice. And thats ONE Tempest.

Ken
"If John Doe's head splits open and a U.F.O flies out, I want you to have
expected it."
     -Somerset, 'Seven'

"Wanting people to pay attention, you can't just tap them on the shoulder
anymore. You have to hit them in the head with a sledgehammer. Then, you
have their strict attention"
     -John Doe, 'Seven'