RE: [NetEpic ML] 5.0 review

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 08:53:49 +0200

[snip]
I don't agree here, a more sensible rule could be limiting WRH in number or
increase the cost (adding points) for multiple choice of the same card, but
once for all, stop moan about WRH, only a non expert Eldar player can say
that WRH it's underpriced, believe me, you have to se all the army as a
whole thing not just a bounce of single cards.

---> presisely!

Nils

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi