Re: [NetEpic ML] 5.0 review

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:03:11 +0200

Weasel Fierce wrote:
> But honestly...I think this needs to wind down.
>
> The alternative point costs WILL be done, but will be an alternative.
> Netepic will have two point costs values for some units.

I want to point out that I don't mind about rising WRH point value, maybe
I'm the only one that think the card company it's good as it is, raising
the cost will not chamge my life and my game style, and I'm not upset for
this or what,I only had flames 2 times in my internet-life (16 years) and
this is not the case, sorry if someone took this as a personal offense, I
just give my own opinions that are, of course, my own, personal, humble,
opinions.
So maybe if I used an harsh language it wasn't in my intentions, consider
that I have to write my thoughts in a different language and that isn't
always easy to find proper words to express something.

> Thats the way its going to be.
>
> This list is usually a place for peacefull and almost sane ;) discussion.
> Hostility and elitism oppinions are hardly the right attitude. For anyone
> involved.

I don't know why you talk about hostility or "elitism" or what you suppose
to be a right attitude for a ML, I think everyone should see at it's own
behavior, and honestly I don't see anything of this on this topic, let's
stop the discussion, just 'couse the moment it's wrong and we have other
important thing to do, but I hope that everyone in this list could have, in
the future, the common sense to express his ideas, giving evidence for what
he says, especially if different from mine.
Back to work.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
TXT e-solutions S.p.A.