Re: [NetEpic ML] 5.0 review

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:54:33 +0000

>I want to point out that I don't mind about rising WRH point value, maybe
>I'm the only one that think the card company it's good as it is, raising
>the cost will not chamge my life and my game style, and I'm not upset for
>this or what,I only had flames 2 times in my internet-life (16 years) and
>this is not the case, sorry if someone took this as a personal offense, I
>just give my own opinions that are, of course, my own, personal, humble,
>opinions.
>So maybe if I used an harsh language it wasn't in my intentions, consider
>that I have to write my thoughts in a different language and that isn't
>always easy to find proper words to express something.

Thats cool. Dont worry about it. I know foreign languages arent easy
(english is my second language as well)

Lets just get on with the revision and carry on the great work we are doing
here and which /everyone/ is contributing to, in great and outstanding ways.

We couldnt do this project if people didnt voice their oppinions ;)

I just didnt want to see a flame war erupt.

No hard feelings I hope.

Weasel

How many lives will be taken today?
How many times will we just look away?