[NetEpic ML] Re: Helping Titans Survive the Modern World.....

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 00:55:09 -0800

As was already pointed out this has some serious problems for game balance.
High TSM weapons suddenly become a LOT more valuable. Plasma Annihilators
can frie multiple Titans in one blast.

Mainly it's a problem with multi-attack dice high TSM weapons like the
Tempest laser and volcano cannon.

Ken
"If John Doe's head splits open and a U.F.O flies out, I want you to have
expected it."
     -Somerset, 'Seven'

"Wanting people to pay attention, you can't just tap them on the shoulder
anymore. You have to hit them in the head with a sledgehammer. Then, you
have their strict attention"
     -John Doe, 'Seven'