RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Analysis - Help!

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 07:41:35 -0400

>What's a WAG?

Wild-Assed Guess.

>The problem is that to get somewhat reliable info every single unit should
be checked with the cost formula. Any volunteers?

That's what I'm doing - 174 units completed so far.

>I seem to recall that Rough Rider company was mentioned in the past as too
cheap.

That one's done - the two costs are 200 and 250, compared to the origional
200. Since that's a difference of less than 50 I'm not proposing a change.

>The problem is that I'm not a mathematician and hence lack the expertise
and skills required for mathematical analysis. I think most of the
listmembers have this little inconvenience in the way :)

I'm not looking for any formulas, just how important things are. I've
currently got a lot of importance on armor save and weapons dice/To-Hit
numbers, equal value on everything else. Any opinion on that?
-Yar