RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Analysis - Help!

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:47:33 +0300

[snip]
> >The problem is that to get somewhat reliable info every
> single unit should
> be checked with the cost formula. Any volunteers?
>
> That's what I'm doing - 174 units completed so far.

Wow! I'm glad not everybody is as lazy as I am.

[snip]
> I'm not looking for any formulas, just how important things are. I've
> currently got a lot of importance on armor save and weapons
> dice/To-Hit
> numbers, equal value on everything else. Any opinion on that?
> -Yar

Hm. IMO there's one important dependency, namely Move-CAF dependency. A good CAF is less useful if the unit in question is slow. IMO high CAF should be worth more if a unit is also fast. How difficult this is to accomplish I don't know.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.