Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Attention Porject leaders: Imperial

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 15:56:57 +0100

> For everyone's convenience here is the list of project leader. Keep in
> mind if there are those who wish to contribute as project leaders let me
> know.

I'll take a pop at a Stealer Cult list. Got most of it planned (though if
anyone's got any ideas, they'd be appreciated), just need some people to
test it on. I moved to Nottingham 2 weeks back and need to find some new
victims.

I'll knock something up when i can dredge the piece of paper with all the
notes on it up and post the prototype.

Sam.