Re: [NetEpic ML] Fluff Proposal (long)

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 13:03:56 -0400

>>The Sisters of Battle are a specialized arm of the IG
>
>No they aren't, they're the military arm of the ecclesiarchy. Totally
>separate. Think there was a stack of decent fluff in the 2nd ed SoB codex
>explaining genesis an history.
>
>Sam.

Will this work as a brief description:

        The Sisters of Battle: The fighting arm of the Adeptus Ministorum - the
holy church of the Imperium. Trained to the highest standards, they are
utterly dedicated to the protection of the Imperial Faith and scour the
Imperium in tireless search of heretics and the faithless.

I don't have any rulebooks or codexes, so I'm going purely on what's in the
previous NetEpic rules and what I can find on the net.
-Yar