GW vs Epic questions

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 14:21:55 -0400

I just looked at the 2002 GW catalog and I've a few questions re Epic. Thanks.
-Yar

What army do Assassins fall under? Imperial Guard only or general Imperial?

Are the Slaan a 40K race? Version 4 has the Necrons as a slave race under
the Slaan - is there any reason we should follow GW and make them a
separate army? Well, other than that they're pretty cool-looking.

Are the Tau and Kroot one army list or should I designate them as two?

Are Chaos Squats a separate army or part of the Chaos Army list?