RE: [NetEpic ML] GW vs Epic questions

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 15:22:06 -0400

Hi!

What army do Assassins fall under? Imperial Guard only or general
Imperial?

---> General Imperial, they form their own department within the
Administratum

Are the Slaan a 40K race? Version 4 has the Necrons as a slave race
under
the Slaan - is there any reason we should follow GW and make them a
separate army? Well, other than that they're pretty cool-looking.

---> The Slann WERE a 40k race, but like Squats they were obliterated in
editions after Rogue Trader. In this regard we keep our background. The
Necron are a slave race of the Slann and we've never had much of an
inclination of following GW in this. Also keep in mind that our Necron
army list and slann background pre-dates the GW ones by a couple of
years.

Are the Tau and Kroot one army list or should I designate them as two?

---> They are one army.

Are Chaos Squats a separate army or part of the Chaos Army list?

----> Yes, but the chaos army needs an organizational overhaul. As it
stands it's really 3 armies (CSM, Demonic hordes and Cultists) and we'll
takes steps to separate them.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/