RE: [NetEpic ML] GW vs Epic questions

From: Tom Webb <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:39:02 +0100

I always played them as allies, so you are allowed up to 25% of your points
allowance.

As per normal with allies, you must purchase a company first, and then you
are allowed support and special cards.

But then I applied this same rule with Titans in a non-tech guard army,
they are allies.

"Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_...> on 20/05/2002 21:58:25

Please respond to netepic_at_yahoogroups.com