RE: [NetEpic ML] GW vs Epic questions

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:40:25 -0400

Hi!

Although the chaos revision is still some ways off, I can see that the
main contention point will be on it's organization, not the units.
Whether they will be separate army lists or not so much the issue as to
"what" can be used by "whom". I would say demon engines are in the
"demonic" army, but as I pointed out before, since there is so much
overlap, players should be allowed to buy up to 25% of their forces from
"other" chaos lists. Thus people can tailor their army according to
their miniatures and it allows creative leeway for chaos players.

Peter