Re: [NetEpic ML] GW vs Epic questions

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 00:03:41 +0100

> Chaos Army
> Chaos Space Marines
> Renegade Warbands

Could these be fielded as seperate structures in one army? The stuff each
can have attached to each commanding demon/CSM warmaster/demagogue is
restricted under the lists (demon gets weird stuff, warmaster gets CSM toys,
etc.), but you've got some freedom to have mixed forces.

And who gets the demon engines? I want some freedom to include my (very
small, more knight sized) slaaneshi scout titans.

Sam.