[NetEpic ML] Re: Shield Systems

From: Dan Lobb <danlobb_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 23:04:40 -0600

I like this better than the other two suggestions it meets Lorenzo's KISS
criteria yet eliminates the infantry weapons from taking down shields. This
is really the heart of the matter, no using cheap shots to drop the shields
 then blast the titan with heavy weapons. (Use of infantry weapons to
soften a target for the artillery barrage as it were.)