[NetEpic ML] Re: Shield Systems

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 23:15:55 -0800

I like the fact that a Ratling can bring down a Titan! A real David and
Goliath story. Kind of gives you a warm fuzzy feeling. ;)

No it shouldn't. 5 hobbits with laser-propelled needle rifles that fire
crystals of toxin can take out the massively armoured Plasma Reactor of
a 10-storey walking land-battleship? Yeah, right. That's just stupid.
5 Marines with bolters and a missile launcher (a Tactical unit) I can
understand but hobbits with glorified flashlights? Come on...... ;-)

 -Kelvin....

I guess I'll have to plead the insanity defense. Must have been the
Lure of Slaneesh. Is that a glorified flashlight in your pocket, or are
you just happy to see me? Hahahahahahahah!

Warprat ;)