Sv: Re: Sv: Sv: Sv: Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] GW vs Epic questions

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 10:25:45 +0200

Religion has nothing to do with tings logic or rational. I can imagine many soldiers in a tight spot has prayed to his god "please, dont let my machine gun jam now!"

Does it work? Thats probably questionable in our mundane world, but in the 40K universe, these things does actually do, so Im not at all surpised over the religious aproch to tecnology.

Eivind