Sv: Re: Sv: RE: Sv: [NetEpic ML] Additional suggestion for LR Crusader

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:21:30 +0200

> You're a stubborn rat :)

--------->Hehe! Not a rat tough. Have you ever played Shadowrun RPG (TM)? If the awakening ever should be a reality in Real Life (TM)I would turn out to be a dwarf. No doubt. My friends are convinced that Im a Squat in disguise...

:-)

Seriously though; we wont ever agree on the Crusader issue. Its nothing but a beefed up rhino in my book, designed to take the troops as fast and sefed possible to the action. A unit of medium fast vehicles with medium ranged weapons, carrying troops armed for short ranged fighting is just a waist of points.

Thats my 2NOK anyway.

Eivind