Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0]Marine revision part I poll summary

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 15:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

I disagree with your decision for the first poll to
change the terminators. 2/3 is the cut-off and this
was not met. People want to change their saves but
there is no 2/3 consensus on any of the choices and
there is a big difference between a 4+ and 5+ save
whether it is modified or not. Terminators usually die
from bolter fire and not lascannon fire.
Why don't you have a poll to see which upgrade is
preferred but this would also end up in a 50/50 draw
making the upgrade point meaningless. 2/3 is 2/3. I
wanted he Space Marine bike company too but hey we
couldn't get the 2/3 majority and this was much closer
than the terminator poll. Just my thoughts.
Darius