RE: [NetEpic ML] Heresy Rules Query

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 16:26:41 +0000

>The morale rules in Heresy are quite detailed and robust so I don't have
>to change anything about them to add the scheme. Instead of automatic
>activations you would roll to see if the battlegroup can act. The
>formula is simple:

This seems pretty cool...and pretty much inspired by the proposed things for
Epic Armageddon eh ? :)

Let me get something straight though...

In 1 turn, you do get to test for all units right ? Its just a matter of how
many you can move before its the opponents turn...or ?

Weasel

How many lives will be taken today?
How many times will we just look away?

Pennywise - One voice