RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic Armageddon PDF file up

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 06:16:09 -0700 (PDT)

Peter,
The demo rules look good for the new EPIC version.
Simple, after only one quick read you get the basic
gist. It looks like an improvement.
On Heresey, are you changing the structure for
selecting troops? I remember you needed a lot of HQ's.
Actually after we played I made up 2K,3K,4k and 5K
armies for Space Marines based on the models I
actually had. In order to get more support units you
had to take a Battalion or Regimental Commander
otherwise you would have tones of Company Commanders.
My only compalint was that the squads could have been
a bit larger for the troops--6 Tactical and 3 rhinos
oppossed to 4 and 2 respectively. What does the
battlegroup entail?
Darius
--- Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I read through these rules and I must say- not bad!
> They are simple and
> to the point, but address quite a few issues lacking
> in epic 40k. I
> thought the zone of control idea was pretty clever,
> something met epic
> should look into since it handles a pretty common
> problem.
>
> Peter

workshop.com/40kuniverse/epic40k/assets/Demo_Rules.pdf