RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic Armageddon PDF file up

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 13:48:39 -0400

Hi!

I played for 2 hours with my son with the scenarios given. I wanted to
ask those who will playtest to keep your results and opinions secret
until you send them to me directly, and then I will post all of them. I
want to keep everyone's testing as unbiased as possible.

Once posted, I'll draft a letter and ask for comments on it before
sending.

Peter