[NetEpic ML] Re: Let the Revision begin!!

From: Daniel Wiebell <dwiebell_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 18:35:27 PST

Here's my vote

>Issue #1
>
>Infantry saves
>
>A. Leave as is
>B. Change

A. Leave infantry as they are. However, make anti-armour weapons get a -1 to
hit.

>Issue #2
>
>Titans
>
>A. leave as is
>B. change

B. I'd prefer for the ablative shield idea, but increased shield
regeneration would take second prize. Definately need to fiddle with the
armour saves on various locations.

>Issue #3
>
>Close combat
>
>A. leave as is
>B. change

B. However I don't want to see all of this ramming business. Tank combat is
nice and simple right now, I always assumed that tanks fighting tanks in
close combat was short range fire, and only ramming as a last resort. The
only changes to CC I want to see is a few situational modifiers like
charging and defensive positions, and perhaps a mandatory 10cm retreat by
detachments beaten in close combat.

See ya round

Dan