[v5.0] Receint polls

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 08:18:01 -0400

I've added a poll that proposes expanding the current Transport ability to
include any Walker-class unit. That means anything that can carry infantry
(Thunderhawk, Drop Pod, Rhino, etc.) would be able to carry Dreadnaughts,
Tinbotz and the like.

I propose this on the grounds of simplicity - I'd rather have a single
transport ability instead of one for infantry, one for walkers, one for
cavalry, etc. and try to remember which units can carry what things.
-Yar