RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Blood Angels in regular 40K

From: Millett, George <George.Millett_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 12:43:48 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Jarreas Underwood [mailto:jarreas_at_...]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 12:37 PM
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Blood Angels in regular 40K

What's the chance that a Blood Angel in regular 40K will have something bad
happen because of the blood rage, and what happens? I don't know the
percentages, and I'd like to before I make a suggestion. Thanks.
-Yar

1 in 6 per unit per turn unit goes D6" towards nearest enemy unit and counts
as moving for the purposes of Ordinance (vindicator, whirlwind) and heavy
weapons so can't fire them