Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] Marine Revision Part IV

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:05:27 +0000

> > This one could work, but the blood angels dont need more advantages
>I think
>
>Which are the others?

Being allowed to buy the death company and possibly getting a CAF bonus.

> > >-Interrogator-Chaplain
> >
> > Not enough difference from a normal chaplain.
>
>Agree, let's only change the name? (Fluff reasons only :P)

*grin* Works for me

> > >-Deathwing Characters (all in Terminator Armor)
> >
> > They have terminator HQ's. The DA dont use ALL terminator armoured
>leaders
>
>I mean that the Deathwing Company may use only Deathwing Captains,
>Deathwing Chaplains, Deathwing Techmarines etc. etc...
>My idea is to make all the Terminator version of these characters

Hmm. Im not sure I would like to see a terminator version of everyone and
twice as many special cards. Seems too much bother. But its a good idea.
Maybe make it as a fixed thing. +xx points. Get the terminator save and
ranged guns. +3 CAF or something ?

> > Severely against that. Way too powerfull I think.
>
>I don't agree... remember that Ravenwing should only have bike and
>Land speeder support cards...

If the ravenwing are limited to only Ravenwing companies, this might work.

> > Not needed I think
>
>Why not? Remember that these are the Space Wolves Tech-Marines...

If its just a name change, sure. No problem. As for thralls, they just
represent the other 4 guys on the epic infantry stand. No need for a new
rule

> > >-Fenrisian Wolves
> >
> > I hate these guys :) They could be entertaining though
> >
> > >-Wolf Lord (on bike)
> >
> > No reason unless we do other bike heroes too
>
>The bike mounted Wolf Lord and his retinue of Fenrisian Wolves is a
>scary sight indeed...

I can see the entertaining part here :)

>Agree... Sabre are useless, IMHO.

Thats why I suggested upping it to a battlecannon. 4+ to hit -2 TSM

Makes the term "tank destroyer" seem less like a joke

Weasel

How many lives will be taken today?
How many times will we just look away?

Pennywise - One voice