Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic Armageddon PDF file up

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 19:13:24 +0200

Weasel Fierce wrote:
> okay..Just to throw this in....whats the big point about blast markers ?
>
> I mean..suppression is a fact of combat.

Yes, BTW isn't strictly necessary for the game, they are cool, nice to see
on the table, but the only interesting thing IMHO would be for exemple to
identify a limited place where detachments or pieces of a company should
test morale, think about this, to reach the break point force the whole
company card to test for morale, this is quite stupid, instead a bounce of
BM can force a particular detachment of a whole company to test for morale,
this have more sense and could be an interesting optional rule to study in
depth.
--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
TXT e-solutions S.p.A.