[v5.0] Space Marine Dreads

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:21:06 -0000

One change proposal I've forgot... actually the secondary weapon of
the Scatolo (support version, the one with the barrage missile
launcher) lists: Bolters, 25cm, 3 attacks, 5+, 0 TSM.

Now, to adhere to the 'same weapon, same stats' rule (well, sort
of...) and for fluff reasons, I propose to replace the Bolters with
an Heavy Bolter (50cm, 2 attacks, 5+, 0), and to simply rename the
Barrage Missile as 'Missile Launcher'. At least is a configuration
obtainable in W40k, and more of support of the previous (all weapons
have the same range). Moreover, there are no Bolters in NetEpic with
25cm range except these ones...

Note that I've simply doubled the range, dropped an attack and
renamed both weapons!

-Old-
Move: 10 cm
Save: 4+