[v5.0] weapons

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 14:16:42 -0400

The mention of the 'same weapon same stats' rule has reminded me of
something. While going through the Imperial, Eldar & Ork units I've
identified 96 types of weapons - these all have unique stats. Unfortunately
for the above rule, there are the following duplicate names:

9 "Autocannon"
7 "Battlecannon"
3 "Bolter"
2 "Earthshaker Cannon"
3 "Flamer"
2 "Heavy Bolter"
2 "Heavy Weapons"
7 "Lascannon"
3 "Missiles"
4 "Rockets"
2 "Scorcher"
3 "Shuriken"
2 "Shuriken Cannon"

If you really want to make each weapon have it's stats I can get together
with Peter's Heresy weapons lists and make some proposals, but I think it's
a bit of a wasted effort.

My $.02
-Yar