RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] weapons

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:06:11 +0300

Phew! Some could be changed to assault cannon, but still...

> 7 "Battlecannon"
> 3 "Bolter"
> 2 "Earthshaker Cannon"

Two Earthshaker cannons? I suppose you mean IG and PDF ones. However, the stats of these don't differ; the IG one is just SP while poor PDF has a stationary one.

> 3 "Flamer"
> 2 "Heavy Bolter"
> 2 "Heavy Weapons"
> 7 "Lascannon"
> 3 "Missiles"
> 4 "Rockets"
> 2 "Scorcher"
> 3 "Shuriken"
> 2 "Shuriken Cannon"
>
> If you really want to make each weapon have it's stats I can
> get together
> with Peter's Heresy weapons lists and make some proposals,
> but I think it's
> a bit of a wasted effort.

Depends. The idea is that, like in the good old days, you could have a single weapon reference sheet for the whole game. Might reguire too many stat changes to implement, though.

> My $.02
> -Yar

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.