[v5.0] AP vs AT

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:17:31 -0400

I've been trying to come up with a way to differentiate Anti-Personnel and
Anti-Tank weapons, without changing any game mechanics. How about this:

Call it AP: Weapons with a 0 or -1 TSM

Call it AT: Weapons with -3 or more TSM

Proposal:
Eliminate the -2 TSM bracket. Weapons that are more AP-like drop to -1 TSM
and either add another attack die or get +1 To-Hit. Weapons that are more
AT-like increase their TSM to -3 and either lose an attack die or get -1
To-Hit.

I'll be running some numbers and playtesting this, and if I revamp /
standardize the weapon lists it'll be fairly easy. Opinions?
-Yar