Re[2]: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] AP vs AT

From: Christian Danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 13:26:59 +0200

hi darius

"With all the proposed changes to the rules and new
units, Net Epic 5.0 is going to look nothing at all
like 4.0. Change is a good a thing but it seems to me
that the rush to change drastically is too fast. New
units and rules getting voted on that haven't been
play tested yet are given optional or even core
status. Reworking of points for units. It is all
becoming too much. Personally I would rather see rules
for playing a campaign scenario and battle ideas not
the choice for AT/AP or should we standardize the
weapons and give either a -1 or a -3 TSM. It looks
like the game I have been playing for 10 years will
change so much that I won't recognize it."

the same with me, that is -besides of not having much time, one reason
why i am not part of the discussion -
i know that i will keep on playing 4.1 -
the version i like the most
c-ya
christian danckworth

--