[NetEpic ML] Re: Let the Revision begin!!

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 22:26:08 -0800

Issue #1

Infantry saves

A. Leave as is
B. Change

A. The only changes I want to see are to infantry that already have an
armor saving throw. I do NOT want TWO different stats for ANY unit.
I ONLY want to see armored infantry recieve better saves against other
infantry. That's IT, NOTHING more! I think Tzeentch's idea
accomplished this, with NO additional modifers.

Issue #2

Titans

A. leave as is
B. change

B. Minor changes only please! The Warlord and its easy to blow reactor
are the problem. Let's fix this by increasing the repair ability.
I do NOT want to see titans STRUTTING around the battle field while
every other unit is being blown to bits by it.

Issue #3

Close combat

A. leave as is
B. change

A. Close combat is GREAT the way it IS. I don't EVER want to see DUAL
stats for ANY unit.

Issue #4

Flyers

A. Their own phase
B. Integrated into movement/fire phase

B. I don't have strong opinions on this as I haven't used flyers except
for Thunderhawk Gunships. Did I mention that I DO NOT want to see units
with DUAL stats?

Warprat