Re: [NetEpic ML] POint cost comments

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 12:45:31 -0400

>Well, here goes my initial take on Jar's changes to the point costs :)
>
>Weasel

Hooray! This is exactly the wort of thing I want - feedback. I used a lot
of different factors when deciding on a cost, and I expected a lot of
comments. *smile* Good.

So give me feedback - I'll take it all into account and modify my proposed
costs. I'll also be adding all the new and proposed units to the list, and
probably some of the stat changes as well. Give me a few weeks and I'll
have version 2 out.
-Yar