RE: [NetEpic ML] Comments about the New Version of NetEpic

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 14:38:30 +0000

>I'm not sure how the new Epic Armageddon will affect this, as we may be
>seen as direct competition. I hope not, but this is GW - you never can tell
>which way they'll jump. Peter, you've been in much more contact with GW
>folks than I have - how do you see things?
>-Yar

People...remember that the GW homepage has a link to NetEpic.

Thats a pretty good indicator that they dont really care about us.

As long as we dont make money, or use any of their drawings / illustrations,
we are fine.

Weasel

How many lives will be taken today?
How many times will we just look away?