[NetEpic ML] Re: Shield Systems

From: Thomas Lawson <kurmark_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 00:47:35 -0600

> So what is the general consensus from everyone with the discussion on
Titans?

> a) Leave them as they are.
> b) Make shields tougher.
> c) Make the Titan itself tougher.
> d) Make BOTH the shields and the Titan tougher.

Personally, I would like to see the Titans made tougher themselves, but on
the d6 system as the rules stand now, I see no easy way to do that and do it
correctly and in a balanced manner.

The only other option this leaves us with is making the Titan shields more
resilient or changing the strength of weapons that can damage a Titan.

Fixing the shields seems to be the easiest solution.